Thursday, February 5, 2015

Kiss the frog

frog

Yes, I am still alive even though my blog would say otherwise. Sorry I have not been posting much, have lost my mojo and am slowly finding it again. I am also down a team and another team is taking a break so I don’t have as many weekly postings as I use to have. But enough about me…..

Time for another CCEE challenge! New month means a new challenge hostess, Sabrina!  February 6th 1952 was the day Queen Elizabeth ascended to the throne. So for our challenge this week Sabrina has challenged us to Make a card featuring crowns or "royal" images. Remember that playing cards could work for this too!


I decided to go a complete different route in using a crown/royal image than the same old princess way. I used some fun design paper for my card. Made the hearts all sparkly by outlining and filling in with pink Stickles.

frog


For the inside of the card I stamped the following sentiment from a retired set I have and colored the crown with copics.

frog2


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

   Thanks for stopping by!

              Amber

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Cute and fun, good for a giggle. I like the way you used the DP as a base layer - and LOVE the way you did the hearts.

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous....and you did have a crown....and a sense of humor....love the sentiment

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Or...you have to kiss a laot of princes before you find the perfect frog!! Love your fun card!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a precious card, Amber! I sure wish that this weren't true, but we all know it is! Great design with this adorable crown prince!